[In the news] Fedora 15 (Lovelock) Released

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue May 31 03:43:18 UTC 2011

Hi

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/jamies-mostly-linux-stuff-10006480/fedora-15-lovelock-released-10022542/

"Whew. That was longer than I had intended it to be, but I suppose with
a release which makes changes of this magnitude it is to be expected. My
personal summary is that Gnome 3 seems pretty nice, and I have made a
lot more progress in adjusting and adapting to it, and actually starting
to like it in a relatively short time than I ever have made with Ubuntu
Unity. I think for Fedora loyalists this will be an excellent new
release, if they are willing and able to accept Gnome 3; the same is
probably true of those who are new to Fedora but at least have supported
hardware."

Rahul