More Video Tutorials

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:08:23 UTC 2011

This is an awesome idea.
I would like to take this up with you.
I experience the same when introducing someone both in south africa and in
kenya.
I am not too sure but from my experience most of the time we do experience
some problems when users are not near someone that can show them things on
hand especially when new to the system.

I think we should come up with a bunch of guys and throw some tutorials on
youtube where one can pick this up.

thanks

frankie