More Video Tutorials

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Fri Nov 18 15:40:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have some categories in my mind
1.We should start with the installation and most important of them for a new user is the partitioning part and how to start .
2.Installing basic applications of multimedia ,Development ,Utilities and few others as all can be further divided into subcategories and their alternate way as most of the times a new user faces a problem because he gets fail to install or use a certain application properly from the way which is easier and explained everywhere.
3.Now here comes the part which everyone can do individually ,for eg. if someone had faced a specific problem in certain application but he was able to get it work then he can pick that application and can make a tutorial
or else
if someone knows an application very well as he uses it quite often then he will be knowing where a new user can can face a problem while installing or using that application .

I had myself faced some issues ,about which I have written in my blog but now I will try to show them through video .

It will be great if we make a proper videos or else we may also make a tutorial by taking screenshots which is the an easier way but will definitely work if we have lots of them and that too on different topics .

Cheers
Nitesh Narayan Lal