More Video Tutorials

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:09:42 UTC 2011

i have this rather old idea, which kindof related to this, but
graphics and videos are not my skills >.<

- when user first login, it'll be great to show them the basics of
using the desktop, somewhat like how N900 does here with its 'getting
started' app : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IzLdXEigd4c#t=96s

it'll be great if someone can create one ^.^