Ask Fedora : Marketing strategy

Vinzenz Vietzke vietzke at b1-systems.de
Tue Oct 4 14:29:50 UTC 2011

Am 03.10.2011 22:40, schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> I would like to advertise this more widely in sync with Fedora 16
> release.  What is the best strategy for this?  I can do a announcement
> to the Fedora announce list.  Would a press release be feasible?

The idea and making of Ask Fedora is great. Very good job!

I think a crucial point is the look of it's web interface.
The colours used are already fitting Fedora's identity but how about
adapting things like a logo, rounded corners and other things from
fedoraproject.org?

In this way ask.fedoraproject.org would become more recognizable as a
"official" Fedora-related website.

Regards, vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Events Ninja / Coordination German L10N Team

Mail: vietzke at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH