Fedora Videos meeting reminder: Status check meeting!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:36:42 UTC 2012

Hello!

Mark your planners!

It's time to check up on the progress and take the final step towards
"release"!

Meeting details:

Tuesday, April 24 1530 UTC at #fedora-meeting-1[1]

To convert to your local time, in a terminal, please run the following
command:

date -d 'Tue 24 Apr 2012 1530 UTC'

Status check meeting:
Agenda
----------
1. Status of prizes for the contest (everyone)
2. Status of publicity (graphite6, niteshnarayanlal) (blogs,
announcement, press release)
3. Status of rules (FranciscoD)
4. Go/No go vote for Contest on Thursday.
5. File ticket for videos at fp.o alias: Need to decide who all the email
will go to.

If I've missed anything, please reply to this email so we have a
complete agenda for tomorrow :)

[1] #fedora-meeting is booked according to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel
--
Thanks,
Regards,