Fedora Videos meeting reminder: Status check meeting!

Sarah White graphitefriction at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 00:18:34 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I'll be out of my office until about 15:45 or 16:00, but will get
online as soon as I can.  But please, start without me and I will
catch up in the logs. See my further notes inline below:

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Status check meeting:
> Agenda
> ----------
> 1. Status of prizes for the contest (everyone)

My ambassador meeting isn't until later tomorrow, but I don't see it
being any problem for me to have the swag on reserve.

> 2. Status of publicity (graphite6, niteshnarayanlal) (blogs,
> announcement, press release)

I was offline Sunday and Monday, so niteshnarayanlal couldn't get in
touch with me via IRC. However, I just emailed him my thoughts on
publicity stuff.

> 5. File ticket for videos at fp.o alias: Need to decide who all the email
> will go to.

I thought tatica had already done this? There is an email listed on
the website (videos at fedoraproject.org). Is this just a place holder? I
also thought it was going to be set up as a mailing list so that all
the judges could see the entries?

Cheers,
Sarah/graphite6