Self-Introduction: Arnav Kalra

Arnav Kalra arnavkalra007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:10:54 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Arnav Kalra and I live in Karnal, India. My Fedora Account
System (FAS) <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts> username is
arnavk007.  I am new to IRC and would like help getting started.

I was a member of this group 5 years ago but my account was disabled
because at that time i was 12 years old.

I am interested because i love fedora.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on and i would love to learn
something new.

 I've marketed my school as a student.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

   - Ability to give different perspectives and innovate.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am studying for Entrance exams.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are the ability to make
fedora better for netbooks. I would also like to see tutorials for power
management in Fedora.

I am wondering about why most of the linux tutorials are based on ubuntu?
Also, why are simple things like file sharing so difficult to set up in
fedora?

Please help me get started!

Regards,
Arnav Kalra