Helping to improve advertising of test days and other things

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at
Tue Aug 21 03:38:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-20 at 23:18 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> Many moons ago, I was looking for a proper TCMS for Fedora QA, found
> one called Testopia, which looked very promising. However, it getting
> it packaged up, there were some unfortunate legal issues (pro tip:
> never use ExtJS in *anything*). It then went sort of dead, and IIRC
> someone was working on writing a replacement that never really
> materialized :(

Hi Jon,

Is this what you're talking about[1]?

The licensing seems to be the Mozilla Public License[2], which iirc is
open? I haven't been able to ascertain if it's dead though: probably

Warm regards,
Ankur: "FranciscoD"

Please only print if necessary.

Looking to contribute to Fedora? Look here: