Helping to improve advertising of test days and other things

Arnav Kalra arnavkalra007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:03:51 UTC 2012

> When there is a test day just join us and participate. You can also test
> Fedora any time during the test cycle and report problems to bugzilla.
>
> Jiri

I will surely try that.

If we want a method to aggregate responses we can modify smolt a bit.
1. Smolt would collect data without user's intervention in test released
and make a profile on a webpage which catalogs test releases.
2. On this page we can add a few more columns to the table in which testers
write about their test experiences.
3. We can make a page which describes how to test releases as a page which
is displayed when the first time Firefox is started.
4. The qa team sees the results constantly being uploaded on that page and
analyses it together on gobby.
5. I think this would solve a part of the problem.

What do you guys think about it?