Coordination in social networks

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 29 13:11:28 UTC 2012

hello all.

I guess problem is not to know *where* to upload/share content, is how to
merge everything in a coherent way that doesn't annoy/bore people reading
each one.

Challenge is not to find people to handle this services, is to have a good
leader that can create a roadmap of how to spread the same news using
an appropriated format for each one.

So, could we just make a list of networks somewhere else and focus now at
the *how*? :)

hugs!

2012/8/29 Arnav Kalra <arnavkalra007 at gmail.com>

> Distrowatch, unless I'm missing a detail, collects/reposts
> announcements from the distributions themselves, and reviews from
> mainstream press, but they don't aggregate a lot of the other news
> that is reported in the mainstream press (reporting and/or dissection
> of decisions, interviews with specific contributors, deep dives into
> specific features, etc.) So I don't know that we'd necessarily want to
> rely on it as a single point of collection.
>
> I agree with that but it is better than having nothing. We can add
> phoronix to the list because they cover features and other stuff like that.
>

> Regards,
> Arnav Kalra
> 104, Sector 14
> Karnal - 132001
> Mobile - +91 9896961018
> Home - +91 184 4030104

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56