fedora cloud swag?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:28:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I would like to have some stuff with the Fedora Cloud logo¹ to hand out at
> conferences and stuff, and to mail to people who are significant community
> contributors. Stickers, pens, mugs, maybe even shirts.
>
> Is there a process for this?

Hi Matt,

If you are in NA I am sure FAmNA would be happy to work with you on
doing this. In fact, I think FAmNA distributing some of this sort of
stuff at events would make sense too. I wonder if there are other
areas in the project where we might coordinate some swag featuring
specific activities within in the project and use that to raise
awareness about both things happening in the Fedora universe and to
highlight some areas within Fedora where people can join. This more
general question might be a good discussion point at FUDCon.

John