I am number 18 project - next steps

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) bogomil at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 7 09:37:04 UTC 2012

Good morning guys,
As I promised I am sending more info about the project:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bogomil/I_am_18

I just have 2 questions:
0. - I will need a hosting if we want this hosted on our infrastructure -
(PHP, SQL, PHPMyAdmin)
1. I will need some design help - how we can involve the design group in
this?

Procedure:
----------------------
1. Users will have a tiny submission interface where they have to fill the
URL of the picture and to choose the category.
2. There will be a tiny administrative interface for approving the pictures
3. Once they are approved will be shown on the campaign page.

//Bogo

--
Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Open(Web) Thinker and doer.

++
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
-- Nelson Mandela