Self-introduction

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez mayorgalinux at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 17 01:42:05 UTC 2012

Sorry, I forgot add the following details:

FAS username: mayorgalinux
My skills: bilingual (es, en), great communication abilities, medium
computer skills.
Things I'd like to do within the project: Social Media management,
giving promotional material, spread the project whit musicians and
students.
    _
   °v°
  /(_)\