[Fedora Magazine] [Fwd: The Muffin magazine, let's join the kitchen!]

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 16:58:05 UTC 2012

In case you haven't noticed:
I asked our followers on G+ what information they'd like to find in our
new magazine:
https://plus.google.com/112917221531140868607/posts/PppHBha5yMc

BTW we're running a similar website at fedora.cz for more than a year.
And it's been very successful so far. We post short news, long articles,
there is a calendar of events, the community is creating a Czech Fedora
user guide on the wiki (over 260 pages so far). The overall design looks
nice, too, and it's Wordpress, so maybe worth taking a look.
Many articles at fedora.cz are written by Fedora developers, so it's
information directly from the source. Maybe we can take the best ones
and have them translated to English for the new magazine.

Jiri