How to treat trolls

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 18 14:59:44 UTC 2012

On 18.12.2012 15:30, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> I'm considering to ban him, but I don't want to do anything that would
> harm our reputation of open and censorship-free community. Do you think
> it crosses the line and banning is an appropriate reaction

i would not start troll hunting - mostly they feel challenged and come
back with another identity
from what i can see the responses from other community members are
healthy and as long as there is no legal violation it will regulate
naturally

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688