kevin at scrye.com
Wed Feb 15 17:47:59 UTC 2012
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:24:06 +0800
Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anybody ban this spammer?
The process is:
- File a ticket with fedora infrastructure:
- Include in the ticket link to this users contributions that you think
are spam. Also, CC the user on the ticket so they can comment if they
would like to.
- Someone in the sysadmin accounts group will look at this info, then
check fas logs and groups they are in and other contributions.
- If the user has only ever contributed by adding spam and is in no
other groups, they will be placed in 'admin_disabled' which means
that they cannot reactivate their account until they explain their
- If they have contributed other ways, we may make more effort to reach
out to them and see if they had a recent account compromise, etc.
Note that this user you are talking about already has such a ticket
filed for them and will probibly be looked at today.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the marketing