Introduction:Nitesh Narayan Lal

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Wed Feb 22 07:24:06 UTC 2012

Hi,
My name is Nitesh Narayan Lal and I am studying in Manipal, Karnataka, India . My Fedora Account System (FAS) user name is niteshnarayan, and my IRC nick is  niteshnarayanlal.

I have listed the details of my earlier projects in my wiki [1] . A Few of those projects are also available on my github profile [3].

I have been working on fedora-video project, the details of which are located here: video_tutorials wiki page [2].
It's been quite a while for me since I started working on this project , with the help of Tatica , MarkDude , FranciscoD and many others ,now it is gaining momentum.

I have organized a few Linux and Fedora events , but, unfortunately I didn't prepare a report. I do have photos available. But on 8th March 2012  I will be organizing a Fedora Introductory Session in MIT Manipal India for the folks here. I had also filed a ticket ([4]) for getting the SWAG .I had listed all the required details of my Event on the wiki page [5].

I have done some contributions in fedora-video so I would love to be in the official mktg team of fedora.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials
[3] https://github.com/niteshnarayanlal
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/18