Self Introduction : Biraj Karmakar

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 5 03:05:08 UTC 2012

Hello Biraj,

Nice to see an engineering students with the Marketing and welcome to the
team. As an engineer I could assure you that we are the best for marketing
:) , so you are at the right place.

As Suresh noted you can find all info at the marketing wiki page[1] about
how and what to do as a marketing team member.
As you have mentioned magazines are a good place beside I think it is geed
to use social network to spread the fedora OS and the project as well. I
prefer spreading the fedora project among other university students. May be
you can educate your Computer Engineering students about Fedora protect and
ask them to join with the project.

Please refer the wiki and if you need further help lease ask.
Looking forward to work with you.

[1]  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing

--
Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)*

*Email*: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | *IRC*: bckurera
*
*