Fedora Video Contest

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Tue Jul 3 07:22:30 UTC 2012

Hey Hi,
I think we have our judges fixed , wiki is being reviewd . Haven't seen the video Mark had recently made but he told that he had made it . So now its we can talk about the publicity which is the last step for the prepration of the contest .
As of now we have Social Networks , IRC Announcements , Blogs & ML in our mind . Any further suggestions will be taken . The only thing is we need to fix this thing within 1 or 2 days so that we can announce the conetst after that .
Please feel free to add if I had missed anything .
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal