Self Introduction: Rajan Sharma

Rajan Sharma rajan2251 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:24:02 UTC 2012

Hi All,

My name is Rajan Sharma and I live in New Delhi, India. My Fedora
Account System (FAS)
username is rajan2251, and my IRC nick is rajan2251.

I got to know about the Fedora Marketing team through surfing on the
fedoraproject/wiki.
I am interested in joining because it seems that this is a good place
to start contributing
to Fedora. I believe that with fedora i can grow.

I am a student doing my masters in network technology. I am currently
working on a project
that is  Cisco student IT Ambassador . Where i am working to teach
young students opensource
 technology.

Its a project launched by cisco. I am the team leader and the project
inspired me to join

fedora community.

This will be my first marketing project. i am very eager to contribute.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

Marketing skills:

*good speaking skill
*ability to negociate
*good writing skill.
  (In my school days i was famous for making the c program very
interactive and people use to
   appreciate it)

 When I'm not working on Fedora, I work with the Cisco and other ngo
for providing free
Computer education to students.

 Hope to hear soon about how to get started

With Regards,

Rajan Sharma
rajan2251 at gmail.com