Urgent : Asking for Vote

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 16:05:35 UTC 2012

some questions and notes

why is this urgent? why is this crossposted?

On 05.03.2012 16:22, irejaul . wrote:
> Hi fellows:
> I would like to propose & ask for vote for the following two topics:
> 1) FUDCon in Bangladesh

depends on the bid for the next round

> 2) Expand Fedora through Hiring Mentors

-1
i do not know how often i have to repeat myself here - there is a group
who is in charge to expand Fedora - Fedora Ambassadors are supposed to
hire and mentor new contributors across the whole Fedora Project -
improving the quality of Ambassadors also will improve the membership
expirience for new contributors
I am still convinced that we should work on the goals to improve the
Ambassador Program instead inventing the wheel again and again - i know
i posted this link much to often but ... it is still valid from my pov
http://kitall.blogspot.com/2011/02/ambassador-group-role-for-2011.html

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688