Is there anything I can help with?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 21 05:34:00 UTC 2012

Hi Bogo!

On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 10:27 +0100, Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora
Project) wrote:
> Hey team,
> Is there anything I can help with now?

I think it's a pretty slow week right now because of the Thanksgiving
holiday in the US; I do think something that might be helpful is if you
have time to look over the draft Beta release notes:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_beta_release_notes

I already noticed a typo in a reference to Alpha instead of Beta; maybe
you can find others?

It doesn't note the improvements to Anaconda which are many since Alpha
- Alpha ate hard drives, basically, and Beta doesn't. :) The new
Anaconda UI has also been much improved appearance-wise with a lot of
visual design cleanup and widget alignment.

You could ask in #anaconda about more details about some of the other
improvements since the Alpha release if you are interested in adding
that to the release notes.

~m