"I am number 18" campaign

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) bogomil at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 23 11:27:13 UTC 2012

On 23 November 2012 12:12, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 10:28 +0100, Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora
> Project) wrote:
> > Hey guys.
> > I was thinking about a campaign for 18 release - to mix creativity,
> > community and other different channels.
> >
> > The project:
> > - Anyone can submit a photo with number 18 on it OR  his/her's face
> > with
> > number 18 OR their vision of 18 - 18 little drops for example
> > - We will create a nice slideshow with those pictures - one page with
> > Lazyload or other view.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I think it's a great campaign! Would you have a plan of action we could
> begin to work on? :D

The easy way is to create a tag in twitter, identica, flickr, ....name it
and to start sharing with the tag and then to write an app to visualize the
content.

The hard way is to create a simple application where all can submit their
pictures/urls and someone to approve them before showing them.

//Bogo

> --
> Thanks,
> Warm regards,
> Ankur: "FranciscoD"
>
> Please only print if necessary.
>
> Looking to contribute to Fedora? Look here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha
> http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Open(Web) Thinker and doer.
http://talkweb.eu

++
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
-- Nelson Mandela