introduction

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) bogomil at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 27 09:51:39 UTC 2012

Someone told me I forgot to send my introduction here. I thought I did that
couple of months ago, but here we go again:

Hello my name is Bogomil Shopov. Most people call me Bogo. I am from
Bulgaria, but I live in the Czech Republic - Prague. I am an IT online
marketing, community and remix geek. I love F(L)OSS and I am contributing
to different projects in my free time. Some of my experiments were noticed
by Forbes, Mashable, ReadWriteWeb and other web medias.

I love Fedora and I want to help to engage more the community of users and
to help with using different online marketing channels. Currently I am
working for a small startup and my mission is to change how the education
works. Yep I am a Changemaker :)

If you have any questions, please let me know (or use Google) I can spend
3-4h per week contributing here.

--
Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Open(Web) Thinker and doer.