Self-Introduction: Sugar (Fran Sanchez)

Francisco Manuel Sánchez fm at arquiactiva.com
Tue Nov 27 18:59:24 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Fran and I live in Barcelona, Spain. My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is sugar, and I am new to IRC and would like help getting started!
I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the Fedora wiki, and am interested in joining because I am studying marketing and business administration and I think I will be able to help you in a near future.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on and I have to recognize that I have not worked in Marketing either. But I have managed my own business and I have some experience dealing with some of the typical issues of marketing (I am an architect)

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

  a.. Creativity (in fact, creativity is needed in my daily work)
  b.. People skills.
  c.. Work capacity and commitment
When I'm not working on Fedora, I am working as an architect and studying business administration at the University.

I would like to spread the knowledge of the Fedora Project in the area where I live and to learn to work in an environment of teamwork as well.

Please help me get started!

Thanks in advance.

Fran

PS I know I have to improve my English too, but that's something I'm working on now.