Self-Introduction: Sugar (Fran Sanchez)

Francisco Manuel Sánchez fm at arquiactiva.com
Tue Nov 27 21:10:06 UTC 2012

Hi Ruth,
thank you for your kind words. It's really great to be part of this
community!
This afternoon (in Spain) I was testing the IRC channel, but I still don't
know how it works so I guess I'll use the webchat for a while. In any case,
I'll try to join to your (our :-) ) next meeting on Thursday.
Best regards,
Fran