"Red Hat Releases Fedora 18 Beta"

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:11:13 UTC 2012

On 11/28/2012 10:35 PM, Stephanie Wonderlick wrote:
> Hi Paul (and everyone),
>
> Stephanie from Red Hat corp comms here. We are on the distro, and have
> been reading everything. You've hit the nail on the head re: the
> symbiotic relationship. And as both you and Robyn have reassured
> everyone, there was certainly no malintent here. It was a mistake, and
> it won't happen again.

This was not the first time this happened so excuse me if I take that
statement with a grain of salt.

I personally think it's in the best interest of the community that it
handles this on it's own from now on and works up to build the
distributions own contacts list of reporters and news outlets and
handles the announcements and other things and work on them openly and
in collaborate fashion in the community spirit.

If no one objects I can start organizing and set the necessary bits in
the marketing community for that I however a) have no marketing
experience b) am not very good writing in English and c) am not a subtle
person so when it comes to actually writing marketing material I am less
than qualified to handle that.

You yourself and Anna as well as anyone else from RH PR  are ofcourse
are welcome join and participate in that as is anyone else who reads this.

Lurkers dont just stand there and read start participating, share ideas
etc ;)

JBG