"Red Hat Releases Fedora 18 Beta"

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 13:28:22 UTC 2012

On 11/29/2012 07:50 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Note that it wasn't about a community member, the person joined the
> mailing list only after the incident. When the announcement was sent
> she was just an employee of our sponsor. She is new and inexperienced
> but being here she will hopefully learn more.

I'm pretty sure that's not true since I have a reply from her about a
message to the list back in September. She's also been to quite a few of
the IRC meetings in the last few months, which most of the people
jumping on her can't say. So can we now drop this thread that pretty
much entirely consists of attacks on an active member of the marketing
team by people who are not?

I look forward to seeing you all at today's meeting to discuss actual work.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2012-November/014678.html

Thanks.
Ruth