Fedora Marketing team minutes - November 29

William Moreno williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 01:33:04 UTC 2012

2012/11/29 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>

> Hey Ruth,
>
> IIRC, we did track them down recently (when some thread on using social
> media had come up I think). Whatever we came found was placed here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_social_networks
> --
> Thanks,
> Warm regards,
> Ankur: "FranciscoD"

Hi my name is William Moreno from the Nicaragua's Fedora Users Comunity, I

I thinks than it's a great idea to make something for promote Fedora in the
socials networks, We have been doing some loud about Fedora in the social
pages of our comunity, I added this pages at end of the wiki.

Regards
William Moreno Reyes

--
Usuario de Linux 547668