Will Project Fedora run on the fedora project? ;-)

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 30 02:31:31 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:21 PM,  <jwildebo at redhat.com> wrote:
> Not sure if we should act here with the full legal force (please DO NOT!) or
> if it would be better to contact them and discuss a possible release on
> Fedora as tip of the hat.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/texmurphy/tex-murphy-project-fedora
>
> Jan

I think we should not focus on this. Fedora is just a noun in English
Dictionary, since they are not using any of our trademarks why should
we need worry. Since we are appreciating *freedom* do we need to chase
them for using just one of nouns in English. Finally we are not
Microsoft or Apple :)

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)