Fedora Marketing team minutes - November 29

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) bogomil at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 30 07:31:41 UTC 2012

On 30 November 2012 02:33, William Moreno <williamjmorenor at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/11/29 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>
>

>> Hey Ruth,
>>
>> IIRC, we did track them down recently (when some thread on using social
>> media had come up I think). Whatever we came found was placed here:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_social_networks
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Warm regards,
>> Ankur: "FranciscoD"
>>

> Hi my name is William Moreno from the Nicaragua's Fedora Users Comunity, I

Hey William,
Yes the idea is to use smart social networks and to create a network with
local account as well so if we want to tell something to have a great
impact. I think we had great start last night :)

> I thinks than it's a great idea to make something for promote Fedora in
> the socials networks, We have been doing some loud about Fedora in the
> social pages of our comunity, I added this pages at end of the wiki.
>
> Regards
> William Moreno Reyes
>
> --
> Usuario de Linux 547668
>
> [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/williamjmorenor> [image:
> Google+] <https://plus.google.com/114342295344194547956> [image: linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamjmorenor> [image:
> Twitter] <http://twitter.com/williamjmorenor>

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Open(Web) Thinker and doer.
http://talkweb.eu

++
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
-- Nelson Mandela