Pause google plus events for the time being?

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 2 13:25:13 UTC 2012

Hi!

This is OT(?)
Problem is timetable. A lot users has got schools on 12:00. I liked have
joined it. However, as a lot people got school too. Is so sad...  I think
change timetable to 15:00 for example. I as a lot people stay on your home.

Is bit opinion

About spaming... Maybe was three mails that sent it about F18 test. If they
are on circles I think is because want know about Fedora. I guess....

Thanks!