bookmarks issues

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 5 13:30:49 UTC 2012

I filed a couple of bugs against the fedora-bookmarks package. Christopher
Aillon is the package maintainer, but in bugzilla, it notes "(sabbatical,
not receiving bugmail)".

There's a short list of open bugs that another committer will need to fix.
(I've requested to be added as a co-maintainer.)

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?list_id=639396&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=POST&component=fedora-bookmarks&product=Fedora