List of LUGs

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 17 13:43:54 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:
> Week before last, we discussed in the IRC meeting whether there was an
> existing list of Linux User Groups around the world, and not finding one,
> whether we could/should create one. Today I discovered we already did...
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups

Wow, same here didn't know about that.
I found http://interlug.org/ which is probably not the same interlug
as the one on which I already am (they speak French ^^).

> Does anybody want to take on the task of working on making sure its links
> are still working and adding to the list?

I can certainly add some related to France.
But weshould probably ask our amba to fill out the list with the one
on their regions.

> Ruth

Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)