List of LUGs

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:10:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 09:38 -0400, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> Week before last, we discussed in the IRC meeting whether there was an
> existing list of Linux User Groups around the world, and not finding
> one, whether we could/should create one. Today I discovered we already
> did...
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups
>
> Does anybody want to take on the task of working on making sure its
> links are still working and adding to the list?
>
> Ruth

Hello,

I found a page[1] which lists quite a few linux user groups.

Should we spread the word on the various social apps and get various
LUGs to add themselves to this list? Is this list limited to LUGs with
fedora contributors in them, or is it a general list of LUGs?

I was also wondering what the purpose of this is: I haven't been able to
make the meetings, so I'll check the logs and figure this out.

[1] http://tldp.org/HOWTO/User-Group-HOWTO.html#toc3.1

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,