Improve Fedora Project

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Sep 1 17:10:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 03:39:46 +0100
Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I have taken initiative to do suggestions that could improve Fedora
> Project available on English and Spanish, for all.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Netsys/Suggestions_improvement_for_Fedora_Project
>
> Add your opinion too, on:
>
>    - AskFedora:
>    http://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/2372/suggestions-for-improve-fedora-project
>    - FedoraForum.org:
>    http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1599949#post1599949
>
> Your opinion is welcome.

Hey Álvaro.

First, I think it's GREAT that you collected these suggestions. Even if
many of them aren't possible for whatever reason it's great to discuss
them and figure out why, and perhaps come up with another way forward.

Anyhow, were do you think is best to answer these? I think some of them
are development related and won't likely see answers from developers on
this list, and some are more high level, so perhaps would need to
be answered by the Board. Let me know where the best place for
discussion is and I'd be happy to throw my 2 cents in. ;)

kevin