Marketing of fedora weekly news

Arnav Kalra arnavkalra007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:27:21 UTC 2012

Hey guys,
Fedora weekly news is not very consistent at the moment. We have a news
release one week and then no news for a long time.

I think we should improve either the marketing of fedora weekly news, make
it easier for users to contribute or change the format to something more
consistent.
A few weeks ago we had discussions regarding coordination in social
networks<http://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-marketing/msg14428.html>and
suggestions
to improve fedora
project<http://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-marketing/msg14469.html>,
I feel that the news team can help us integrate all this by spreading the
info.
Ubuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue281> has an
interesting format, they list all the top ideas and questions for the week
and also mention blog posts which made news. We can try to add that in FWN
along with howtos, interviews and some other interesting stuff.
What do you say?

Regards,
Arnav Kalra