Marketing of fedora weekly news

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 12 13:07:36 UTC 2012

Its to hard installing KDE spin on spanish with 60kb/s of internet
connection. Fedora should include spanish language by default... 1 hour to
install language pack and apply on LiveCD and post-install are same.

I do videotutorial about installing fedora KDE on spanish and this is a lot
sad. I have to cut a lot minutes of Apper downloading packages....

I wish. Fedora tools to do own spin with anaconda installer as is on Lives,
not choice one option to install...et e.g system-config-kickstart cannot
allow do it.

:-(