Pause google plus events for the time being?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:35:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-18 at 11:19 +0200, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> There have been exactly 2 people out of over 5000 who complained. I've
> received much more positive feedback.
> But all important test days have already gotten promoted, so I have no
> problem to promote the rest just by posting it on our wall.
>
> Jiri

Hi,

Yeah. I've seen that only 2 people have commented about the "spamming".
However, that doesn't really tell us the actual number of people that
may be annoyed.

G+ does let you limit what notifications you get. I've posted this on
the comment thread too, so that the users can make the change. Since the
issue is solved, we can continue using events :)

G+: Settings > "Who can send you notifications" -> something more
limited than "Extended circles".

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,