Pause google plus events for the time being?

Jason Brooks jasonbrooks at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 20 00:06:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Jason Brooks
<jasonbrooks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Why not just share with "Public"

This is what I'm talking about:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c10kv3m5al4pc7d8td3ntdn649o. It's
an Eclipse event invite that I saw in my stream because it's shared
with "Public" and because I follow the Eclipse page.

It didn't spam me or appear in my calendar automatically, because the
Eclipse page didn't invite me directly, the way we directly invited
the thousands of people who circled the Fedora page.