Fedora marketing team minutes - April 15, 2013

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 00:41:32 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

| I went through the minutes. I'm afraid how long the wiki page will be able to
| handle the list of available videos. It doesn't seem scalable, and manually
| keeping it up to date is going to be quite a task. Nitesh, and ideas?

I agree--they're going to start uploading to Vimeo and YouTube, though. I can see that if the wiki does get maintained, it'll be just the most recent, and there can always be an archive of the old.

| Would anyone be interested in creating a release pamphlet/brochure for this
| release? Ian had made one quite a few releases ago I think and we haven't
| done it since. It's a single paged, double-sided print of what this release
| is about. Works great for ambassadors and as flyers etc. in general? I'll
| try and work on it, maybe have something up in a fortnight.

We talked about doing it for 18, and for a few reasons, it didn't happen. Never hurts to have around, though, so please do!