I'm Marcel and I want to help :)

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 10 13:21:42 UTC 2013

Welcome!!!!

We are happy to hear from you and from your interest into steeping up to do
more work. Indeed, design, translation and other are part of marketing; so
we are trying to not just create; but mostly organize the way that our
group talk about fedora; so is easy, readable and nice.

We are at Flock now and we probably have a meeting on monday; during day
(time is not defined yet) so stay in touch and send us a handle through
hangout, skype, irc or something so we can have you included into the talk.

See ya!

2013/8/9 Marcel Ribeiro Dantas <ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com>

> Hello fellow fedoras,
>
> My name is Marcel and I live in Natal, Brazil. In Fedora Project I have
> been helping in the following teams/programs:
>
> Ambassador, Translation and Freemedia.
>
> I always had this curiosity about what people from the marketing team did
> in the project, but then I found out that some tasks were already part of
> my contributions to the project. So I decided it's time to officially
> introduce myself in here and help you guys "officially" :)
>
> I love to write and I have published some material that really pleased
> Fedoras[1]. I'd like to do so more often soon. By the way, I just read
> about FedoraMagazine in the other thread and I'd really like to write to
> it. At first, it could be something like a report about how things have
> been going on in LATAM and then some technical tips as you guys seem to
> wish, according to what I have read there.
>
> While I'm not contributing to Fedora I'm a Biomedical Engineering
> Researcher at LAIS (Laboratory for Technological Innovation in Healthcaree)
> inside a university hospital and a Computer Engineering student. I've been
> a Free Software Advocate for almost a decade now, with tons of talks in
> events and so on. You can read more about me in my personal website[2].
>
> Mribeirodantas is both my FAS account and my IRC nickname, but lots of
> more things you can find out in my userpage in Fedora Project Wiki[3].
>
> 1 - http://mribeirodantas.github.io/WhyFPCADoesNoHarm.html
> 2 - http://mribeirodantas.github.io/
> 3 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mribeirodantas
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
> Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS
> Laboratory for Technological Innovation in Healthcare (LAIS-HUOL)
>
> http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
> mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
> mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br
>
> GNU/Linux User nro. #440985

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56