Introduction.

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:16:53 UTC 2013

On 8/19/2013 11:42 PM, Mailga wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm Gabriele Trombini (FAS mailga) and I'm an Italian Ambassador for a couple of years.
>
> I would love to join to marketing team as well because I like making strategies in order to propose Fedora and in order to give to Ambassadors time and (maybe) tools for the event schedule they have to do.
>
> I'm writing the Italian webmagazine "Folio" on which I explain various views of our distribution, from software to events.
>
> I'm also a staff member of the websites "Fedoraonline.it" and in the past I wrote a four-hands book dedicated to the entry-level users with my friend Robyduck.
>
> I saw the mkt wikipage, and I think I can help your group.
>
> Hope you would consider this joining request.
>
> See you.
>
> ___________________________
> Gabriele Trombini
> Fedora Ambassador
> FedoraOnLine staff member
Hello mailga and Welcome!

Watching your introduction I think that it would be very familiar for
you to contribute on the Fedora Magazine[1]

For anything else just follow the mailing lists and attend on the weekly
meeting on Mondays 19:00 PM UTC.

Regards,
Zacharias Mitzelos

[1] http://fedoramagazine.org