Meeting minutes 8/5/13

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Fri Aug 23 17:41:46 UTC 2013

Here is a description of the guide:  The Getting Involved Guide is written to be a quick reference guide for open source community members who want to get involved with the Fedora Project.  This guide focuses on a simple approach to understanding what the Fedora Project does, why it is important, and the value of getting involved. In addition, this guide gives examples of many useful ways to get involved with the Fedora Project. Here is a link to the page that I am working on, its still very much a draft. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Get_Involved_GuideI think it should be there as well so people can have a QRG to reference if need be. - Chris Roberts
Chris Robertshttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Chrisroberts