Meeting minutes 8/5/13

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Sat Aug 24 00:37:09 UTC 2013

Marcel, I still need some time to finish it up before it is ready for translation. I am hoping to have this finished by next weekend. Once it is finished I will let you know - Chris Roberts>>> Marcel Ribeiro Dantas <ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com> 08/23/13 6:07 PM >>>2013/8/23 Chris Roberts <croberts at cintrixhosting.com> Here is a description of the guide:  The Getting Involved Guide is written to be a quick reference guide for open source community members who want to get involved with the Fedora Project.  This guide focuses on a simple approach to understanding what the Fedora Project does, why it is important, and the value of getting involved. In addition, this guide gives examples of many useful ways to get involved with the Fedora Project.  Here is a link to the page that I am working on, its still very much a draft. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Get_Involved_Guide I see it's a draft, but you think it's already worth to translate it into Portuguese?I can do it, when you think it's the time to start the translation work. Best regards,-- Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAISLaboratory for Technological Innovation in Healthcare (LAIS-HUOL) http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.orgmribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.brGNU/Linux User nro. #440985