Marketing activities

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Fri Aug 30 17:12:27 UTC 2013

> > > 6) maintaining updated marketing wikipages: I saw you're revisioning
> > > the marketing pages, and in this direction I think that an index page
> > > (which collect all the pages) should be required.
> >
> > Is that something you can help with?

All the Marketing pages should be in the marketing category, We do not want to put every wiki page in the marketing category. This can cause issues with the search function(which I have been trying to fix :) ) and navigation if someone is browsing through the category's. IE How to build a RPM, ARM Secret Decoder Ring. This could be a great small project for someone who wants to help with some wiki gardening.

- Chris Roberts