Marketing activities

Gabriele Trombini @mailga mailga at fedoraonline.it
Sat Aug 31 08:44:44 UTC 2013

Hello Chris,

In data venerdì 30 agosto 2013 13:12:27, Chris Roberts ha scritto:

All the Marketing pages should be in the marketing category, We do
not want to put
every wiki page in the marketing category. This can cause issues with
the search
function(which I have been trying to fix  ) and navigation if someone is
browsing
through the category's. IE How to build a RPM, ARM Secret Decoder
Ring. This could be
a great small project for someone who wants to help with some wiki
gardening.

Yes, I was inaccurate; when I wrote "all the pages" I was referring to "all
the marketing pages", such as
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Marketing which
should collect all
the marketing pages.

In order to make easier and avoiding users going round and round, we
could prettify
this page pointing it out in the main Marketing page
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing, not only in the footer.

Greetings

Gabri