Fedora 20 Release Announcement Draft 2

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Dec 6 19:24:08 UTC 2013

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 10:45:15 -0600
Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 12/05/2013 10:40 AM, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> > Made edits. Like ya do. :-)
>
> Thanks! Would appreciate more eyeballs if anyone else wants to look it
> over

Looks overall great to me. ;)

Some nitpicks (feel free to ignore):

"Live Desktop DVD" seems weird. The Desktop live image is targeting a
1gb usb as far as I know... so perhaps "Live Desktop Image" ?

"free and open source operating system around every six months" reads
kind of weird to me. Perhaps:
"free and open source operating system twice a year"
(which actually wasn't true last year, but that was a weird one. ;)

Or 'approximately' instead of 'around' ? Not sure.

kevin