Fedora Magazine down again

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:44:49 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

We currently don't have scalability in Openshift. That could be done by migrating to a new gear, which could also be a medium one(i have encountered some errors during thr migration, although lsm5 opened me a ticket about that in the openshift support, but noone reached me out yet).

Anyway we are using one gear to our account now. Jzb is it possible to upgrade our acc. to large gears and give us the privileges of a silver account(16 gears available)? If I am asking too much (:P) medium gears that we already have will be fine, but we definitely need scalability up to 16(instead of 3 that we are eligible for), so we could handle such traffic. With 16 gears available to scale + large gears we could even handle the thehackernews traffic you said ;).

Anyway this is just an opinion, I may got very far with it, but I would suggest keeping Openshift because of GIT

Zacharias